Available September 1, 2015
Their attraction is forbidden
All Highland warrior Gavin Patrick wants is to get back to his native Scotland. But before he can leave the battlefields of France, he's given a final mission—escort Lady Marie Colette to her fiancé. Under no circumstances is he to lay hands on the beautiful, clever-tongued heiress...no matter how desperate the temptation.
Their desire, undeniable
Forced to pose as a married couple to make their escape, Gavin and Colette find themselves thrown into peril...and each other's arms. As the danger mounts, so does their forbidden passion. When Colette is taken from him Gavin must choose—will he jeopardize his honor, defy his promise, and fight to win her back?
A Winter Wedding
Miss Penelope Rose, the notorious Madame X, exclusive matchmaker to London's elite, has made a modest fortune creating love matches for everyone but herself. Her toughest client yet, the Duke of Marchford, has commissioned her to find him a bride, but he is more interested in tracking down a spy than interviewing potential mates. Marchford is willing to do anything to find that spy, including announcing an impromptu engagement to force Penelope to stay close and help him catch the traitor. When Pen decides she has had enough, Marchford takes to wooing her to stay, including embracing that most perilous of holidays--Christmas! As Penelope and Marchford work together to uncover a deadly plot, they find falling in love is the most dangerous adventure of all.
Forester’s third wedding-themed Regency-era novel is pure ambrosia. ~ Publishers Weekly Starred Review
Currently Offered FREE!
- I am looking forward to meeting with hundreds of Romance Authors at the Romance Writer's of America annual conference, this year in New York City!
- WINTER WEDDING has been given a starred review by Publishers Weekly. Now each book in the Marriage Mart Trilogy has been given a starred review!
- Enjoyed participating in the King County Library's Romance Extravaganza - thanks to everyone who came out!
- MIDSUMMER BRIDE has been given a Starred Review by Publishers Weekly!
- WEDDING IN SPRINGTIME named one of the top ten romances for 2013 by Booklist!
- I am excited to return to medieval Scotland to visit the Campbell family in my first novella, THE HIGHLAND BRIDE'S CHOICE. This novella features the Scottish ancestor of Mr. Grant, the hero in A WEDDING IN SPRINGTIME. It is a several hundred year prequel!
- Publishers Weekly names A Wedding in Springtime one of the Best Books for Summer 2013!
- A WEDDING IN SPRINGTIME receives a Starred Review from Publisher's Weekly!
- I am excited to begin a new Marriage Mart series set in the Regency. A WEDDING IN SPRINGTIME will debut in May and MIDSUMMER BRIDE is due to be released in November 2013.
- I am looking forward signing books with hundreds of my fellow romance authors at the "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing, Wednesday, July 25, 5-8p.m., Anaheim Covention Center, CA. Proceeds benefit ProLiteracy Worldwide and local literacy organizations, so you can meet your favorite author, buy some great books, and fight illiteracy all in one event - awesome!
- Launch party for True Highland Spirit at the Barnes and Noble in Lakewood, WA, Friday March 30 from 3:00-7:00. Hope to see you there!
- True Highland Spirit receives a Starred Review from Publisher's Weekly!
- THE HIGHLANDER'S HEART received a glowing review from Publisher's Weekly. Check it out!
- The next book in the Highlander series, TRUE HIGHLAND SPIRIT will be released March of 2012.
- Come join me for the launch of THE HIGHLANDER'S HEART at the Emerald City Writer's Conference bookfair held at 4:30pm on Saturday, October 29, 2011 at the Westin Hotel in Bellevue, Washington.